The French league against cancer
In 2019, the total budget for the League’s cancer research support amounted to €37.8 million. This commitment to research fulfils the primary wish of the League’s donors and testators: to fund effective research that will lead to advances that will rapidly benefit patients.
In addition to the national calls for proposals below, there are also regional and inter-regional calls for proposals.
In 2021, the call for projects “Clinical Research Platforms” is suspended.
Call for national cancer research projects
- Calendar of national calls for projects 2021 (PDF)
- Doctoral Research Grants – 4th year of thesis
- Doctoral Research Grants – 1st year of thesis (for 3 years)
- Labelled teams
- Prevention research
- Children, Adolescents and Cancer
- RNA therapeutics
- Clinical research projects
- Conference grant – Session 1
- Conference grant – Session 2
- Research mobility for clinicians – Session 1
- Research mobility for clinicians – Session 2