Symphosium on Fungal Genetics Ile de France 2023
Registration : here
The symposium seeks to
– Promote the exchange of ideas and results on fungal genetics topics pursued in the Paris region;
– Encourage the participation of young researchers (PhD students and post-docs);
– Address technical and scientific challenges faced by our fungal research community.
All the topics related to fungal genetics are welcome including
– Pathogenicity, effectors & secondary metabolism;
– Development and sexual reproduction;
– Genome structure and chromatin-based regulation;
– Population genetics and epidemiology;
– Fungal genetic engineering & biotechnology.
The symposium will take place on November 21, at the Institut Jacques Monod, amphitheater Buffon, bat. Buffon, 15 rue Hélène Brion, 75013 Paris.
Registration is free but required. A number of oral presentations will be chosen from submitted abstracts. A poster session will also be organized. The abstracts should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for registering and submitting your abstract is November 3.
The scientific organization committee includes Frederique Bidard-Michelot (IFPEN), Isabelle Fudal (INRAE), Jeanne Ropars (CNRS), Eugene Gladyshev (Institut Pasteur), Fabienne Malagnac (Université Paris-Saclay), and Sylvain Brun (Université Paris Cité).