AQV DAYS 2022 : QUANTITATIVE APPROACHES TO LIVING SYSTEMS
Institut Jacques Monod, Paris, from 19 to 21 January 2022
Registration deadline : 03 December 2021
To register, you must have an account on this site, and be connected under your login name.
AQV days 2022 will take place on 19-21 january 2022 at Institut Jacques Monod in Paris and is the annual meeting of the research network (GDR) “Quantitative approaches of living systems”. It is open to all members of the network as well as to all researchers tackling biological questions with methods coming from physics, chemistry, engineering or other sciences.
More instructions will be posted here later, in particular with respect to payment of the registration fees. In the mean time, you can register on this site to appear on the list of participants and to submit an abstract.
SPEAKERS AND PROGRAM
- Daria Bonazzi (Institut Pasteur, Paris)
- Emmanuel Derivery (MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Cambridge)
- Serge Dmitrieff (Institut Jacques Monod, Paris)
- Boris Kholodenko (University College, Dublin)
- Sophie Marbach (Courant Institute, NYU)
PARTICIPANTS AND CONTRIBUTIONS
Download the programme : préprogramme GDR 2022 VP4 ss chairs