PhD Students and Young Doctors Association
The association Didocs represents the PhD students and young doctors from the University Paris Diderot. DiDocs notably gathers the junior researchers working in the Institut Jacques Monod (IJM), the unit of Epigenetics and Cell Fate, and the unit of Functional and Adaptive Biology.
The aims of DiDocs are:
- Create a network and maintain links between young and former researchers from laboratories affiliated with the University Paris Diderot.
- Inform, advise and defend the interests of young researchers.
- Develop and promote the PhD formation by research and as a real professional experience through information on training, promote their skills and available career opportunities.
- Provide scientific and technical assistance.
- Organize social and scientific activities.
- Thank's DiDocs It's Friday ! Bimonthly afterwork open to all PhD students, PhD and friends
- Round-table on career opportunities.
- The Young Researchers and Life Sciences meeting (http://yrls.fr)
- PhD students multidisciplinary conference of the PRES (Pôle de Recherche et d'Enseignement Supérieur = higher education and research alliance) Sorbonne Paris Cité
- Welcome day for the new PhD students.